Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peace at last

Wow, what a day!


 I wish I could say that today was hectic due to visiting family and friends or because I was cleaning up a storm. Nope. It was hectic and crazy on a whole new level today because of my three younger boys. My nine year old twins were just a bundle of hyperness today. So much so that I was having an awful time keeping up with them. My 12 year old Mathew is just an emotional lil guy. He takes everything personally and to heart. He has this inner sense of justice. He feels everything must be done a certain way or it is wrong. If the wrong is not corrected, the world will come to a crashing holt. If he was a girl, he would be a total meltdown drama queen personality too. Sadly, when Tim gets to his breaking point he says that. Then later has to rebut the statement. 


An hour before bed, the boys found Toy Story 3 on Disney Channel. They curled up on the sofa and watched tv with me. It was very serene. Reminded me of when they were toddlers. The twins would grab their blankets and cuddle with me. I didn't realize how much I missed their cuddle-time...till tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment